- April 25. Engage Research Festival, University of Huddersfield, UK.
Machine Learning, Artificial General Intelligence, and Robots with
- August 9. ACT-R Post-Graduate Summer School, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, US.
Two methods for optimising cognitive model
- November 14. DECISIVe Workshop, IEEE VIS Conference,
Sources of bias when working with
A cognitive architecture-based modelling approach to
understanding biases in visualisation
- July 31. Diagrammatic Cognition: Discovery and Design
workshop, Humboldt University, Berlin.
Cognitive-architectural approaches to diagrammatic
- February 15. Department of Psychological Sciences,
Birkbeck, University of London.
A computational model of graph
- February 17. Laboratoire Travail et Cognition, Universite
Toulouse Le Mirail.
A cognitive-architecture based model of graph
Last updated: Sat Sep 30 21:12:53 2017
- April 12. School of Computer Science and Informatics,
Map-based orientation in urban